Contest Pix and Recent Update

Wednesday, September 20 at 7:12 PM
Sleepy and Tired!!9.20: 7.12
i.ve got Nakapagtataka by Sponge Cola, I Do by Nina, and Me and You by Cassie ... what's in your head?


Hahaha
Well... As I Promised, I'm putting pics of the contest here...
Just some...

If you wanna find out about the details of the contest, go here:
egendashijiefan.livejournal.com

If you wanna see more pictures, go here:
xientia.blogspot.com
btw... Thank you, Mrs. Tan (Marquis' Mom) for the photos!

Oki... here are the selected pics:


Kaming Lahat


Team B.A.B.S.I.


The Babsinator


The Babsinator in the Making


We're on TV!


Tactic Making


The Catapults


The Prizes


Our Trophy


Our Certificates


Buong Grupo


First Place: Team I.P.I.S (Intelligent People of Integrated Science)


Third Place: Team Strife


hahaha...
Well, I'm definitely failing Chiense Advanced... hahha... Well, if I don't get an honor this quarter, I'm quitting it! OMG! I just thought... I might fail Chinese Advanced... and that would be my lowest score in history! I have to study better... for the YeTu's and Oral's... Must pay more attention...
Well...
This week, I feel really tired... I need to sleep earlier... hehehe
Well, I'm trying to survive now...
wish me luck!
gtg do hw!!!

Quote:

"Sitsirika - Pink Periwinkle ;-)"

0 reps.: