Bad Luck Streak?

Saturday, September 2 at 9:34 PM
9.02: 9.54
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: unlucky
i.ve got wla naman... what's in your head?
keep saying it!... _

Hahaha...
Before you start wondering, here it is:
I will try to make my blog more readable... I mean... I'm gonna write better...
Oks ba? Hahaha...

Oh well...
I've been having bad luck! Cr^p! Why?, you ask.... well
1. Scratched my glasses (small scratch lang naman)
2. Scratched my watch, may black line pa 'yan!
3. Rubber marked my envelope... those black lines when you use leather to skid on the floor...
4. I got splintered... explain later
5. I got burned... explain later

Splintered...
well... in my Science Training, I lost a marble after shooting it with the catapult... well.. it was color green... and grass is green... tamang-tam talaga... CAMOUFLAGE!!!.. hay..
so in desparation... i kneeled down and when i finally found it and got up... i noticed: SPLINTERS>>> sh^t!
hayy.... it's gone... with the help of Mrs. Albano and our maid..
but it itches like hell!! waaah

Burned...
well.... again, in Science Training, i was telling paul how to strengthen his spoon by putting a popsicle on it's handle... i was pointing at the handle...
and out of nowhere.... poof, he finished gluing the joint and hit my arm..
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
well... it hurt for some time.. pero hindi na ngayon
but there's a mark
THANKS, PAUL!!!!
hahahhaah.......

oh well....
Science Training is FUN!!!!
haha...
sayang lang na ini-interrupt kami ni Ken kaya hindi kami nakapag-usap ng matino....
hayzzzz..... oh well....
today was a very busy day! daming ginawa....
and.. then... i there's the cellphone matter..
i think my mom forgot... waaaa..... oh well
ill just wait till Christmas.... ahahha....
btw, we're going out for lunch tomorrow to celebrate my 1st Honor...
no Asian Cuisine, no Pasta....
what am I going to eat..? nakasawan ko na ang Salmon Sashimi at Penne With Three Cheeses...hahaha
oki then... gngn.. color homework...

0 reps.: