Bad Luck Explained!

Thursday, September 14 at 10:25 PM
9.14: 10.27
i.ve got Panalangin by Moonstar88... what's in your head?

Haha...
Yes, I have found the reason to my bad luck streak... (it seems ironic to make a post like this since I'm gonna print it for my Science journal and Science doens't believe in bad luck... haha)... You ask why?

Well... during the time there was no school for a long time, they changed the name of the storm from Gloria to another one since it would be unlucky to name a storm after a president....
I found out while watching TV Patrol that there's a storm named Luis on the way to the Philippines.... nyek!

Hahahahahahahahaha...
Well... that's my current explanation to the bad luck I've been having... since bad luck cannot be explained... hahha... Well, current things that have happened:

@ Gonna get a green slip - waah! First ever in my whole Xavier life... long story short... no materials... short story long... I picked up my Chinese envelope instead of picking up my English envelope... waaa!
@ Boil? - well the splinter thing is swelling... People in school call it a boil... hahaha... I hate it..!
@ Itchy! - well, I've been feeling itchy his past week
@ I've been getting forgetful - i dunno why!
@ Chinese LT tomorrow! - waa! I'm dead!
@ FX Audition - magkaparehang araw talaga sa Chinese LT!
@ LAst place in catapult - jowk! *knock*knock*knock* on wood (superstition ulit on a Science journal)... haha.. jowk lang!

Well... I have a long list of to do:
@ Catapult Contest!!!
@ Church
@ Cousin's Bday!
@ Tutor
@ Chinese: Family History
@ Chinese: Riji
@ Computer: Research on CSS
@ Filipino: Research on Panitikan
I hope I get to do them all... I'm really excited for the contest... la lang...
gtg... wanna sleep

0 reps.: