first honor

Sunday, September 3 at 4:35 PM
9.3: 4.38
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: _
i.ve got No Hay Igual by Nelly Furtado and Nakapagtataka by Sponge Cola... what's in your head?
keep saying it!... _

Haha....
Well... today, i celebrated my 1st Honor... LOL!...
In the latest news, no cellphone for me... They must have forgotten... Oh well... Christmas is only a few months away!!! LOL!!!!!
What else? hmm... Let's start from the morning.. HAD THE BEST SLEEP!! all the way till 11... ahhaha.... took a bath and then went to Shang... we ate in Tratorria... and contrary to what I said, I ate Penne with Three Cheeses.. lol, yum! After that, my mom went to the derma as I went to Tower Records... got 2 cd's! Kami nAPO Muna and Loose (Nelly Furtado)... i plan to get the following next time:
Fergie's Album
Sponge Cola's Album
Imago's Album
haha....
la lang....
well, the day ended and I'm now here doing homework....
oh well... gtg

0 reps.: