Dermatologist Prescribed Eck-eck

Monday, September 18 at 5:28 PM
la lang...9.18: 5.24
i.ve got Yakap sa Dilim by Orange and Lemons... what's in your head?


Hahaha...
Well... This is the final look of the moodies... at least for this week.

~~

I just arrived from the dermatologist. We had my thingy cheecked... the one on my arm, which I got from a splinter while trying to find the marble on the grass. XD haha...
Well, she wants me to mix a solution with water and dip my hand into it... Also, she gave me a cream to apply and medicine to drink...
But then, I dunno how frequent I should put cream and drink medicine because I can't understand her handwriting... Doctors should really practice that... their handwriting.... I mean, can you understand them?
Well, since we were already there, we aksed about my pimples also... She gave me this soap and some cream to apply... hehe...

Well, that's mostly it... I've got tons of moework to do! and I have to get started!

0 reps.: