La Lang 19

Tuesday, August 7 at 6:58 PM
Academic Update
la lang...t*: 8.7: 7.06
BEWARE! Contagious: Corner of the Sky - Pippin...


Well, right now, I'm too tamad to do homework. Bleh.

Anyhow, Chinese. I got a 90 on the Oral Test! Weeee.
I'm so hapeeeeee. The night before, I was ready to fail na. Sabi ko, at least I'll be leaving advanced by failing. Haha! Anyhow, so I got the easier story. And I'm sure I kept pausing and had the worst pronunciation ever. But I got a 90! Weeee.

Well. It's quite hell week and I'm not doing anything. Grabe. I have my creative synthesis due on Friday, the same day the newsletter is due. Grabe.
On Thurs, it's the Science Lab Test and Chinese LT and then on... hayz.

Not much today. Wahaha. It was fine.
Okay, so I was able to bargain for FX tomorrow. Wee. Haha. Hayz, prod work. I wonder when my scene comes up. Hahaha.

Well, other than that, English orals.
There were more good ones today. All in all I think I gave more than 10 people a score over 90. What a feat! Hahaha. Highest is a 98. Followed by a 96. Some 94, 93, 92, 91 and 90. Hahaha. Galing. I was just disappointed by one test. Sobrang hindi binigyan ng effort.

Oh yeah. I failed the SocSci quiz today.
Malay ko ba about Lucy and friends and their tools and syit.
Waaaa! Dapat cultural evo... not human evo! :(

And I have a bad feeling about the Math LT, too. :((

My synthesis needs work. I better attend to it. Bleh.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: