a force to be reckoned with

Saturday, August 11 at 1:57 PM
The House and Alarms
la lang...s*: 8.11: 1.59
BEWARE! Contagious: Aaliyah...
Okay... So I woke up at 12++ today. Hahaha.
I just noticed that I have a problem with alarms... not like I never did.
If a year ago, I don't hear it, and then, over the summer, I actually learned to wake up to it, this year, I still wake up to it, but only to shut it up and go back to sleep.
What an improvement :I... Hayz.

They should make a bed with a built in alarm.
So when it's time to wake up, it will play loud music, and the whole bed would shake. Hahaha!
Tapos, it will only stop if you get off the bed. When you get back, it will start ringing again. Haha. Foolproof na iyon! Wala ng pakawala... unless I move to the next room and sleep there. Hahaha!

.-.

Anyhow. The house is fantastic. Work is getting done, and we might be able to move na tomorrow. I'm so excited. My room is perfect na.
From my complaint, my dad put cable in the room na. Buti na lang naalala ko. Hahaha!
My bed is also there na. Weeee. So exciting.
What I love is all the shelf space. Hahaha. I mean, sobrang dami ng paglalagyan ng gamit ko. Haha!
Kulang na lang doon sa loob are the blinds, my stuff and me. Hahaha!

Well. I've gotta go study for the QT and finish the Newsletter. Hayz.


best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: