waiting for one more cry.

Tuesday, August 21 at 8:52 PM
Quiz, FX & Shang Movie
la lang...t*: 8.21: 8.55
BEWARE! Contagious: Some weird rhythm...

Anyhow... I just took a quiz stolen from cj, stolen from joaq, stolen from....
I don't wanna paste it 'coz that's more confusion. Hayz.
But my score says that I'm emo. Followed by geek and rich kid. Hahaha!

Well. I'll go tell you about my weekend. Weee. Haha.
In a jiff though. Haha. Curfew na.

So... Saturday. I woke up.... at 7! Yikes. For that FX confe... Kala ko nga I was late. Pero pagbukas ko, for the first time, ako lang ang nasa YM list ko (yes, i added myself to check on my invi status)... well, save for those who're on SMS. Haha.
Anyhow... At around a bit, we became 4. Hayz. Anyhow. Blah. No meeting.

So yeah, right after lunch, I went to tutor since she was scared it might flood while I was there. Yun. Blah. Waited for so long. Visited the house and went to Pasig. We picked Trisha up. She watched Bourne na on the internet so plano naming manood ng Rush Hour 3. Yun nga lang, when we got in Shang, wala na! AWWW!

Anyhow, so we watched Bourne na. This time, she didn't squeal. Weeee. Hahaha.
The movie was sooooo cool! Hahhaha. Yun nga lang, the first parts were boring mostly because I can't relate to the story... yeah, I haven't watched the first 2... hahaha. But the latter part, especially with the chasing scene in Turkey. Loved it na. Hahaha.

Well, Sunday. The usual... late for Church. Met up with Ate, Kuya and Mommy Fim. Ate at Gloria Maris (which, after some thought, actually is like another way of saying Hail Mary or Ave Maria. Hahaha) And then went to The Shops. Cinnabon. Watson's. F&H. I have a new shirt! YEAH! Hahahaha.

So after, National. I bought myself the case I needed. And then I had a haircut in Ortigas. I love the barber there. Hahaha. My hair may be really short. But it looks okay naman compared to the other. Hahaha. And then we went to greenhills to buy a screenguard for my phone. Blah. Ate at Shakey's. Left.

Monday. SO yeah. FX. CJ was so aliw with his board. Hahaha! Well... so yeah, as usual kulang kami. Naman. Hayz. Anyhow.... we played football. SOBRANG FUN! Hahaha. I loved it.. kahit na natalo kami, kahit na nakakapagod, kahit na i dunno how to throw/pass, kahit na i dunno how to catch, kahit na wala akong pag-asa. Hahaha. So we watched this R Kelly thing. Sobrang nakakatawa. Hahaha! And yeah.. lunch. As usual: KFC. Haha! Anyhow... the day ended with cam-whoring on Mr. Leg's macBook. Hahaha.

So yeah, today, may FX ulit. Instead of being bothered by the schedule, I actually felt excited.... Maybe it's because I'm about to have lines. Maybe it's because we're about to finish act 1. Maybe it's because mapapagalitan si Mark. I dunno. Hhaahha.

Anyhow. Prod is such a mess. Hayz. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Cast is getting somewhere... i guess.
And lights... let's say i love lights. ahahahhaha.

Anyhow. As it says on the title. I'm waiting for one more cry.
I really believe history repeats itself. I mean, look at the auditions blog, you'll know what I mean. So why am I waiting for one more cry.
Last year, in Hulugan, parang walang cast na dumarating (paunahan nga kami ni Kim ng sinong unang mag-aabsent sa aming 2 dahil kami pa lang ang di pa nag-aabsent. he lost.). Anyhow... the first tears came from _ _ _ and was for emotional reasons. The week after that, someone else cried naman. Sabi ko the next week, it's my turn. HAHA! But seriously, after those two, the cast of Hulugan actually started appearing and attending, and we started getting somewhere. Hahaha.
So this year... we've had the emotional cry... now just one more siguro. one more.
(just so u know... firgurative tong hinihintay ko di naman talaga totoong iyak. para lang yan sa mga nahihirapan makapag-intindi... although, all tears mentioned are true.)

Well. Oh well papel. Good bye.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: