kailan pa kaya?

Wednesday, August 22 at 7:11 PM
FX & Sins Blogthing

la lang...w: 8.22: 7.14
BEWARE! Contagious: The Internet...

Well... today. Half day. But may FX. Hahaha.
I left late from SocSci class so I can get notes from the film. Hahaha.
Kaya late na ako nag-lunch. Kasama pa sina Kim and Mark. (nawawala ang mag-asawa)
So. I rushed to the lecture hall only to find out it's still closed. Naman.

So had it opened with gate 4 guard and then waited in the lanay kasi may fan d'un.
Kim singing, me bugging the fan. It took quite a long time. And then a guard came out of the bathroom. So finollow-up ko ang pagbukas ng lecture hall.

Nung umalis, tumawa kaming dalawa ni Kim. HAHA!
No offense, may LBM ata yun. Bumalik pa nga siya sa banyo one the lecture hall was opened.
Hahahahaha!

So yun. Crazy episode. And since Mark couldn't go and Kim left, we were actually able to finish something. Without the 4 H2 prod. How embarassing to be H2. hahaha.
Anyhow, the prop is looking so much better now. I'm going to stencil it soon. Hahaha.

As for cast... i'm actually becoming significant! Weee. I now have speaking lines that aren't just sub-ing. Hahaha! I've sub-ed so much times. But not as much as Bebot. Hahahaha.
Well. Workshop was... hahaha. I should've shouted KIM! that way mas effective ang ginagawa ko. I'll actually get to vent some about him. Hahaha.

So yeah. Off to do the portfolio. Sigh.

But here's a blogthing. La lang.

Your Deadly Sins
Pride: 80%
Envy: 60%
Sloth: 60%
Greed: 40%
Wrath: 40%
Gluttony: 20%
Lust: 20%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 46%
You will die of malnutrition, after the Olson twins make dying of malnutrition trendy.


best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: