i'm cast today

Friday, August 10 at 10:09 PM
LTs, Friday and FX
la lang...f: 8.10: 10.20
BEWARE! Contagious: I Am Somebody and other Santana...

I failed! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!
Well, not really. But I'm close to failing. 77%
Waa. MATH! Huhuhu. Hate that LT.

Hayz. Newsletter. Last requirement of hell na. Haha!

Buti na lang Laoshi is kind, we're taking a new LT on Monday.
Weeeee! Haha.

Science is soooo sabog!
I really need to attend Mr.Q's review sessions.
Kasi naman, nag group reporting pa eh. Halos di naman sila maintindihan.

English was okay.
But I still don't understand how to make the verb agree with a subject na may one of...
Hayz... Ever since Grade 4 pa naman ang problem na toh. I hate S-V!

CLE was okay. And so was SocSci.
Hahaha! And then mentoring.

And then FX.
Well. The H2 Prod is so diappointing. I mean a used plastic cup and twig as a container for the glue mixture! Tapos masyadong malabnaw! Ba naman!!!!
Hahaha.

In the cast side, we had a workshop. Kinda.. i dunno. Haha. It made my head and arms numb.
But more than that, CJ was greatly pained. Hope your feeling better! Wahaha.
And then they did scene 10 while I made gulo the prod and Stacey. No comment na lang ako. Hahaha!

On the lights portion, Stacey made me clean the lights and lights box from bodega syit. I mean, I think I saw the difference between cat and bird poop na. Euck! Pero seriously.... hayz.
And now, i'm entrusted with the lights! Hahahaha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: