soupy soup soup

Monday, May 4 at 5:43 PM

REVIEW CLASSES and ATENEO/KATIPS FUN

We weren't allowed to use our cellphones during review class.
But if we were, I'd be Plurking till no end.

It'd go something like this:

Ally is late. And he even had a dramatic entrance.

Ally says it's friggin' hot. :|

Ally says his teacher is so perky but the class is so nr.

Ally says wala bang buhay dito?

Ally is bored.

Ally is bored.

Ally is bored. :|

Ally is drawing a picture of soup

Ally is drawing his tombstone

Ally is drawing playing the "violin."

Ally says kill me now!

Ally says his brain feels like slurpee. Gahd.

Ally wants to die.

Ally is now hitting his head on the wall behind him.

Ally is still hitting his head.

Ally says "oh look! the row in front of me is composed of 2 LSGH, 1 SPCP, 1 MHS and 1 ADMU."

Ally is wondering if he should bug the people in front of him and tell them how crazy he's getting.

Ally wants to die.

Ally is hitting head on the wall again.

Ally gave up on notes.

Ally is bored. :|

Ally is hiting his head on the wall again.

Ally just woke up. He fell asleep, but his teacher is still talking about the same thing. :|

Ally wonders if his teacher could be any more perky. :|

Ally says "YES! It's break time!"

Ally is about to talk to the people in front of him.

Ally says the people in front of him left and went to friends. Why don't I have friends in the class. Boo. :|

Ally is texting his friends in the other classroom who aren't on break. They aren't replying.

Ally is relating his brain's slushiness to Mara.

Ally was about to talk to his nearest seatmate to the right. Damn. She's studying. o.O

Ally was offered a Pocky by the MHS girl. He just smiled.

Ally is wondering if he should introduce himself and not be a loner.

Ally did not go through with it. He'll do it later.

Allys says it's back to soup-iness.

Ally is bored.

Ally is banging his head on the wall... again.

Ally is dead.

Ally doesn't have a headache anymore.

Ally realized it's because he's been spacing out.

Ally is looking blankly into space. o.O

Ally is suddenly cramming whatever the teacher was teaching.

Ally is now taking the test.

Ally is finished, but everyone else isn't.

Ally says the teacher said there's one minute left.

Ally looked at the board and saw that we have to answer the next two pages also. Ally is rushing his answers.

Ally went "overtime" a bit. Hey! I have a right! :)) I didn't know.

Ally got a 40/50 :D.

Ally is finAlly relieved it's over.

Ally is going to say hi to the MHS girl.

Ally says she left right away.

Ally is now leaving this wretched place. :D

God. I hope it isn't like that for the whole month. :|

I will make friends tomorrow! =))
I have to if I want to survive. o.O

In other news, I had fun after. Ate/drank in Starbucks with sina Patring and Niks.

In the morning naman, I had lots of fun.

Kinda late. Kinda lost. Hehehe. Right, CJ?

I can't wait for what's going to happen in Ateneo. I hope there aren't too much lectures. I'm excited.

I now have an overpass buddy. Hello, Kesha! :D

I took a trike to Kenny's and ate lunch there with Patring, Nikki, Tisha, Andie and Lyka. :D

Crazy EG. I wasn't even on their class list. o.O Hahahaha.

0 reps.: