LU~PA! Hangin... Wiiiiiiind.

Thursday, May 7 at 7:35 PM

ATENEO FUN!

Okay. I just finished writing a sestina. English kind.
But it's worse than Hal Castro's humanities teacher, so it's not going online.
But should you really want to read it, drop by and leave a comment. If there's a significant number of you, I might just post it.

So I had possibly one of the best days ever this summer.

So we went Ateneo early in the morning. Bonded with friends.
Then we had a talk. Very interesting. Hahaha.

Then recess. I thought I saw Mikey Huang... so I smiled at him.
But when I got closer... it wasn't him o.O So stupid.
So I walked along pretending I was a retard who smiles at everybody....

Anyhow. Theater class was really fun. Hahaha.
Go Charmee!

Then I had a hectic time going around Katipunan.
Bonded with Jorge. Hahaha.

Then more bonding moments with Charmee! =))
Post-lunch was making me sleepy.

So I took my partner, Alec, to the canteen so I could by myself chocklit.

When I was throwing the wrapper, someone approached me and asked why I was there.
Syempre shocked ako, sabi ko I bought chocolate. Pumasok sa isip ko... stupid answer. =))
Then I said I was in the workshop.

And then I was asked where to buy tickets for tuko. I didn't know.

Anyhow, we left. And that made me wonder. Who was he?
Really mysterious. A stranger just approached. Thought I was someone? Maybe.
(After some more thought, only SanLu matched since I've seen every other Xaverian I know in Ateneo. But then the guy didn't look like SanLu, so I was really puzzled. o.O)

Well. Whatever.
Went back to the room. And I was ready and hyper. Hahaha.

"Rehearsals" took forever basically coz we were having sooo much fun being sabaw and hyper. =)) Lol. Good.

Anyhow. After that was done, we were "lupa-ing" all the way to Escaler Hall.
I saw Ms. Cuevas! =)) Yay!

Helped out classmates at the tix booth. And then we lined up and had some more fun. LOL.

TUKO was hilarious! Amazing! I loved it.
Mr Cuepo played the fat kid! And Mr Tenorio was Tuko. Hahahaha.
GALING SOBRA! I was laughing and laughing.

It was raining friggin' hard when we were done.
CJ and I walked all the way to Soc Sci. It was flooding. o.O And I was wearing slippers. :|

Anyhow... I figured... I really wanna study here na. Haha. :D

Gahd. This is probably one of the most unorganized blogs I have.
It doesn't feel like me.

Anyhow. Skipping review has its cons. o.O
The biggest one at home. :| Almost... almost...

0 reps.: