ihatehyperbolas. :D

Monday, May 25 at 5:24 PM
State of Me Address

okay. i am very, very confused about the things happening around me. as such i am making a SOMA. Lol. that sounds funny. hehehe. parang stomata.

it's my last week of review. yes!
today, i passed the math 4 mock exam. i got 80%. as such, i now predict i am getting into ateneo. weee. hahaha. how sabaw.
hi iso. waitlisted ka. :D jowk!

my room is a friggin' mess.
i must fix it. all my shit is everywhere. (no, not that shit.)
add to that, i still have to start on that album. gah.

my computer is "refreshed"
i need to put back all my old customizations and install programs. ack.
in other news, i have more ram now, meaning i can go faster. wee.

i have to update!
god. there are soooo much artswork pics i have to steal. don't you just hate how your computer conks out at such a bad time? grrr.
i also have to download new songs and idol performances

i have so much ideas in my head
i have yet to finish macarthur. but i have so much other stories coming to me. i'm excited. hehehe. artswork did help. hehehe. go epilepsis!

i miss my artswork peeps.
period. di pa pala. nami-miss ko ang kakulitan ng mga alabangers! and i miss the coffee, the chocolate, and most of all the CHARMEE! =)) (not the pad, mind you!)

i proclaim next week to be gimik week.
i have to go out with everyone before the school year starts.
i also have to buy eveything i need to buy. that means clothes and earphones.

i bought new shoes!
weeeee! it's one of those slip on types of pumas. yeah! my new tamad shoes para di na tot. ;) fine with that, risa? hahaha. i dont think ill ever conform to buying chucks or vans. hahahaha.

i just went shopping for school clothes.
i am happier with my set now. they're not too airy. :D just right.
and i also bought myself one of those hat things. now i have something to cover my hair when everybody's complaining about how long it is. not that they'll be complaining over the school year. hehehe. for next summer. :D

i just realized it's the last time i'll be buying school uniforms.
woah. senior na! god. ang bilis ng panahon.

i am excited to work on fx. :P

i hope i get into the yearbook comm.

i loved sabaw day.
hung out with mara, sandy, louie and yaya at eastwood starbucks. it's a good thing we didnt make it to the movie. we were making sabaw jokes the whole time. :)) hehehehe.
and then yaya and sandy at the latter's place. we were jamming. i wanna start a band! sandy on guitar, mara on keyboards and me on the box if i actually get one. lol. (someone else play for us? im sure ill get lost anyway) mara and i on vocals. lol. acoustic. hmmm.

i fell asleep.
as such, my artswork blog got deleted.
i was halfway through my messages pa naman. huhu.

okay. i digression. (i started reading movie reviews and then i ate pasta)

i love xavier.
iyon lang po. hihihihi. (right, kim?)

angels and demons made me think about my religion. hahaha.
neat. i still love star trek. :D

it's friggin' hot. o.O

is installing stuff in the background

i don't want t go to school pa.

hello fans! :D
kahit di n'yo naman to nababasa. hehehe.

what kind of job do you see me in?
i know none of you see me working in a desk job (unless it means bugging my officemate *pssssst! tapos ka na?! haha. typo! race tayo, ako una makakatapos sa pagtype! break na ba? bored na ako eh. psssssssst. la lang. may langgam oh!*)

so tell me, where do you see me in the future?
advert agency? onstage? making music? in front of a black board? in another country? starting a business? all? nota? being a bum? having no stable life?
comment naman! :))

0 reps.: