it's like disturbia uh-oh-oh.

Thursday, May 21 at 9:00 PM

ARTS WORK, REVIEW, IDOL and BLOGSPOT

Here's another one of my quickies. o.O

Prom day in Arts Work. Wahahaha.
I bought myself a new Ateneo lanyard! w00t!

I can officially say I've walked through the whole commercial Katipunan without complaining...
... nevermind. Wrong. I was cursing all the way. And technically, I didn't go to Rustan's.
Whatever. Basta, sumakit ang mga paa ko nang sobra. :|

I was friggin' late for review class--if you can call that late.
Actually, I could've been in the classroom five minutes earlier had I not been too tense about my approaching dramatic entrance. Technically, it came out more comedic. Hehehe.

I'm scared about our Arts Work finals play.

I'm going to miss Arts Work. Love you guys!

ADAM LAMBERT SHOULD'VE WON!
Damnit. Oh well. Kris performed better naman kasi the night before (well, in my opinion.)
Well, okay lang sa akin na nanalo siya. I mean, he's good naman eh. At least it isn't Gokey. Bleh.

I spent the evening fixing my blogspot account:

I've reopened my Pundido account.
http://thebustedbulb.blogspot.com

I've made a new blog for my lit stuff. But I won't open it pa. Still under construction.

Then of course there's my reflection blog.
http://theinkwontdry.blogspot.com

I'll be moving there soon. Syempre cross-post pa rin dito.
Pero I'll be typing from there na and stuff. Once I'm really settled in. :D

0 reps.: