aminals!

Tuesday, May 19 at 5:00 PM

BLOGGING, DAYS, REVIEW, ATENEO and other RANDOM STUFF

My desktop isn't ready to be used yet. So I'm stuck with this netbook that keeps bugging me about this and that. Gah. It's making me too lazy to blog.

It feels like it's been a long time since my last blog. But then, that's what I keep saying on all my recent ones. Probably because I've been too uninspired lately. I'm thinking of moving back to Blogspot again. I dunno, Multiply seems to be too uninspiring.

Where the hell do I start?
(I have less than an hour before curfew. :)) )

Anyhow. After a very tiring Friday, I headed over to Christ the King.
Days with the Lord. Kakaiba siya sa Xavier.

One thing different is you can leave the place (not the participants of course).
We left madaling araw ng Saturday. And I had 2 hours of sleep in Sandy's house before we went to review classes. Since theirs was in the morning, I had my morning to myself.

So I went to Starbucks.
I bought a drink. I chose some small table in the corner, sat down. Dug. I went to sleep. Hahaha! I woke up an hour later, took a sip of coffee. Dug. I once again rested my head on the table and looked like some squatter in Starbucks. Hahaha.

I finally woke up an hour and a half later. Smiles.
I finally drank my coffee. When I was a bit more oriented-slash-less-groggy, I picked up the book in my bag--the one I got from our speaker, Ms. Sasha Martinez (awesome writer!). I finished like half the book, I enjoyed it. I should get more books filled with short stories.

Anyhow. Lunchtime came. I went over to the girls + Louie. We went to Flaming Wings and Stef tried to convert us into half vegetarians. Bleh. Hahaha. In defense, the lettuce tasted better than the beef-noodle-thingamawhatsit.

Then review. Then Sandy's house. Then jamming. Then we went back to CTK.
Nakaka-miss talaga ang DAYS. Sigh.

Una kong sasabihin, GRABE sila doon. :D Iyon lang powh.

Anyhow, I spent lots of jamming time with Mara. Saan ka pa nakarinig ng Humayo't Ihayag na may pseudo-beatbox? Lol. We spent a lot of time arranging Mass songs to sound modern. Hehe. Kinda bored? Not really.

Might I add. David Archuleta still won't leave me. o.O
They actually took pictures. And they wanted me to say "Thank you, Manila!" Whut.
(Hi Tammie and Rainbow! :D)

(Oh yes. I didn't know it, but I wore a blue checkered polo shirt. Lol.)

Fast forward. It's Monday.
God. Last week na. I'm going to miss everyone! :(
Bonding with more people. Weee.

(Does anyone notice the total lack of coherence? I started out with paragraphs and am now reduced to words like Weee.)

Where was I?

Today was a very sabaw day. Yey?
It was also awkward day.

And I've proposed to ehem, but she slapped me and went on to her lesbian lover.
How much more awkward can that get? How much more amidst the yihees? Hahaha.

And I've broken up with my Oedipal lover for the nteenth time. Oh love. =))
I'm going to miss you and the Korean girl and everyone else! :(

Oh! And I saw my other mother today too! Weee.

Review class was most sabaw today.
44% in Test 3. Damnit! :)) How's that even possible?
And David Archuleta was once again imposing himself by giving a straight column with the asnwers DADADADADA. :| Damn you, twin!

After review, more awkward time in Stef's house. o.O

Well. I have to be asleep now. LOLz. :))

0 reps.: