yet another quote from doubt

Tuesday, May 12 at 7:35 PM
A FAST BLOG

I'm procratinating again. Whoopee. o.O
I should really be reading the story by now. It was kinda long.

Anyhow, since it's been quite a while, here's a blog. :D
A fast one though. Hehehe!

Last Sunday was Mother's Day.
I saw the babies again! That made my day. I miss them so much.
Alex is so big na! Hahaha. I miss last summer--I got to see them everyday. Sigh.

Watch Star Trek last Sunday. It was awesome.
One of the best this year. Yey.

ATENEO IS THE BEST! w00t!
Go Charmee!

Yesterday, the theme was black and white.
We "cross dressed" today.
I came as the morning after :P

People were staring at me in review class. Hahahaha!

I've been crashing Sandy's place recently.
She's been teaching me the guitar, which I'm sucking at.
However, with her, it's never say never! =))

Someone gimme a good song to play on the piano! Hehehe.

0 reps.: