P-p-p-paranoia

Saturday, October 3 at 1:31 PM
Hello people probably not affected by typhoon Pepeng.

How's the weather?
Don't you miss the sun? I do. I guess the lack of sunlight totally makes me unable to touch any piece of school work. Call me an inverted vampire if you will. That'd totally make me fit in to all the hype vampires have been making--or not.

But hey. There's no sun here.
I guess Edward Cullen or whathisname from True Blood probably just bought a rest house here. Awesome! Now the manananggals have friends!

In other news, I've been wasting my day(s) on some other creature of the night! Zombies.
Yes, my plants have been winning and all, but I still feel like my brain's being eaten. Oh noes.

I can't believe I've been such a cheat. (No, I'm not running in the coming elections.)
I wasted like almost an hour filling my Zen Garden with flowers. But hey, I'm making around a thousand dollars every few seconds or so, so who's complaining? Not me!
(Maybe I should run for a spot!)

Fine. I'll go do some homework... after this blog.
And I should prolly take a bath as well. (What? I woke up at 2pm. The weather's nice and cool. I still smell fresh. Hehe!)

But other than acts of botany and necrology, I've also been studying human psychology in relation to meteorology. I'm a scientist now! Or not.

Yes. I've been "observing"--if you want to call it that--people's reactions to Pepeng/Parma (That makes me hungry. I'm reminded of Parma ham. Delicious!), and most people are just paranoid. Or to put it in a term that sounds more fitting, PRANING.

Two storms merging? Are you kidding me? What's this, Voltes Five?
And ever since I got that GM, I've refused to believe in all the other friggin' messages. And I was right to do so. Last night's critical hour had me going wild. Seriously!

I was supposed to be enjoying Spring Awakening--Yes, that awesome rock musical about teenage angst that's being staged here in Manila for a limited time--when two problems suddenly got in my way, both of which caused by something called paranoia. Two problems? One, some friends were forbidden--or bribed--not to go. B, the show was ultimately cancelled. Gees. Thanks.

Oh! And I was rejoicing till no end when it was 9:00 critical hour and I found myself safe at home. Whoopee! Yeah...
(Well. At least those who weren't allowed can now be allowed. Gah.)

Where was I? Psychology, right.
People have been so affected by Ondoy, their cautiousness turned into Paranoia. Come on. Live a little. And don't believe in just about anything you hear. Check your sources. This one's mine: INQUIRER. Yes. It's a legitimate source. And yes, it basically tells you you've been spreading crap news to infest the whole internet with paranoia. Gahd.

Well, if there's one thing I learned, it's that my also-paranoid parents actually trust me enough to allow me to go out. They have confidence that I know what to do in a storm. I'm happy. *Teardrop* I could go star in "A Day After Tomorrow" now.

In other not so significant news, I think the typhoon has sucked any ideas from me. So far, I've been too lazy to blog for my hundreddays character. I should probably blog that a vampire suddenly bit him, and he's now suddenly cast in some brand new television show ripped off of a book about vampires.

I think I've run out of things to sa--OH LOOK! I just earned $30,000 in one hour. That's one bite of chocolate for the snail that's not so stinky. I'm rich. Don't you just love this game.

So there. I think I've said it all.
Happy Cold Weather, Everyone!


PS.
How's my experimental writing style?
I think too much zombies have eaten my brain... either that or plants are starting to grow on it. Either way, It's something new. What do you think?

0 reps.: