Multiply, where art thou?

Tuesday, October 13 at 3:30 PM
Wow. I haven't blogged in some time, which shouldn't be surprising since I haven't had any inspirational jolts of lightning striking me these past few days. (Did anyone notice if there was any thunder during supermegahyperultramatronic typhoon duo? Hmmm.)

It's quite depressing opening Multiply these days.
No one's on it anymore, which is friggin' depressing. Redundant? That's why it's depressing.

I remember the good ol' days when I'd spend more than an hour going through my Multiply site. I'd reach up to page four or something on my inbox, checking people's sh*t out. But now there's nothing to check out. Sigh. These days, you can almost see tumbleweeds bouncing across your screen.

Well. Let's see. Where did all the Multiply people (Mutiplyees? Multipliers? Multiplicatives? Factors?) go to? There's Facebook. That other social networking site, where people waste their days on random games that may cause grudges or carpal tunnel syndrome.

I don't like it there. I find I waste so much time on it when I could be doing so much other things. I hate their photo albums. Can't save pictures in high res, which sucks--like how you suck chupa-chups! What were you thinking?! And come on! Multiply had that tagging feature for as long as I can remember.

Those notes are good-for-nothing blog substitutes that just don't work. Scrap all the games and surveys, and I find there's nothing to do in Facebook. And you know it's true.

Then there's Twitter. Sigh. People are such in a hurry these days that, now, they only need 140 characters--or less--to complete their lives. What's up with the world these days? Soon, everybody will be supersonic speed dating that by the end of the week, they'll already be married only to realize that they want a divorce the Monday later. Nine months later though, the woman finds a child is coming out of her tw*t. Damn that supersonic quickie!

Hence I blame Twitter for the increasing divorce and population rates--or not.
I therefore conclude Miley Cyrus shall not end up pregnant anytime soon. (She quit Twitter, if you're that slow with the news.)

I'm guessing Tumblr can be added to the list too, huh?

Now, I therefore conclude people are losing their creative minds and have replaced them with anti-social ones. Where are all the blogs and albums and what-nots?

(Then again... what HAVE all these former Multiply people been posting anyway? I can't quite recall anymore. That's depressing.)

I'd blog longer. But I'm falling asleep on my chair already. Good night, ya'll! (echo...)

0 reps.: