How Pepeng Screwed Up My Life

Monday, October 5 at 4:33 PM
Hi once again, midnight crammers.

Yes. Pepeng screwed up my life. (No, I'm not pregnant)

I wonder why I named my title that. It's not as if I'm going to explain it. Why? Because I'm in a fucked up situation, and in situations like these, the story isn't a straight line. It's gay. You can't tell the story without confusing yourself with all the twists and turns.

No, my problem isn't about flooding and what not. Duh! Otherwise I would've named the blog How Pepeng Screwed Up My House. Or some other crappy title.

In a nutshell, the problem is that I dunno how I'm--rather my friends and I are--going to watch Spring Awakening. Since the storm scare cancelled our original date, I can't find good seats/a good date.

Argh.
If Pepeng makes a U-Turn, he's gonna get it from me. Im'ma punch him in the eye.

Sigh. I have all the scare messages to blame and, of course, the paranoia.
Who ever heard of hyperstorms anyway? Where'd they get that? Off a Pokemon game?
Seriously?

Oh crap. I wan'na flush it down the toilet.
Wish me luck. I hope I get to solve this problem... so I can get to watch my favorite musical. Wahaha!

0 reps.: