Alive (...and Probably Sweating Inside the Costume)

Wednesday, October 21 at 7:25 PM
Walking lions in hot suits, disobedient kids in freakishly tight pants and manananggals--or as Ariel would call it, Victoria's Secret supermodels--dominated the school today. No, I didn't take anything, mind you. (That was probably the other day.)

It's Teen Read Week, and our ever so clever teachers dressed up as literary characters. Moving around the school were countless Cullens (Oh please, isn't one manananggal enough?), a lot of religious peeps and a pair that went together. *ehemclickhereehem*

Who would I dress up as?
Hmmm... I'd probably go as Count Olaf just for the heck of it. Hehehe. I'd probably match it with some coffee and scare people out of their wits with my insane hyperactivity. Rawr.
If not, I'd go as the pregnant woman from Portents. Hihihi.

Jessica Zafra! I wanna get myself a copy of her books already.

We've piratically read all the short stories lined up for English class. I find my favorite one's from the Filipino authors. (Go, nationalism!) Next to them are the Japanese authors and Ernest Hemingway. The others... not my type.

The one I disliked the most? Sorry, it's the Indian one.
Not being racist and all, but yeah, I'm being racist... Of course not.


In other news, I'm bringing other things alive. Namely, two plays. Isn't that cool? (That's a rhetorical question. Meaning there's no room for interpretation. Meaning shut up.)

There's my secret play for FX. Secret because I'm not ready to reveal it yet.
But if you want, you can head on over to the library and go find it. IT IS Teen Read Week. Might as well do something worthwhile for once. The book's seriously collecting dust on the shelf. Seriously.

The second's for Filipino class. Ang Paglilitis ni Mang Serapio.
I'm so excited, I've already designed a set and made a concept for it way ahead of my FX play. (I need a bit more inspiration to kick my imagination to work something creative for the other.) How I wish we actually decided to do that for FX... then again, audience... argh. Nevermind.

Don't you hate intellectual shit? They're so intellectual that you wanna hit people on the head. GET IT ALREADY, YOU DUMBASS! Sigh.


Because I'm supposed to end this with a little bit of literary flare (and because I don't want you to leave this page with the word dumbass in mind), i'll leave you with a quote from one of my favorite books:














The End.

0 reps.: