Thriller Night

Sunday, July 12 at 4:59 PM
HORROR BOOTH

Random reflection moment. Very out of the blue.
I just thought of it while at Mass.

I miss my horror booth.
(Note that I am taking personal possession of it with the word my. :P)

I miss the night that I adventured all by myself just to get all the things we needed.

I miss the night we stayed in Xavier till dark just to bring it to life.

I miss putting Elmer's glue on people's faces.

I miss putting "blood" on people's faces.

I miss the feeling of having Snazaroo in my hands.

I miss looking like a zombie.

I miss being looked at whenever I went out of the booth.

I miss dancing thriller with the prosthetics.

I miss the t-shirt I destroyed by accidentally making the candle wax fly.

I miss scaring little kids.

I miss hearing comments like "My prep teacher said this won't be scary. *sobs*"

I miss the old ladies I scared twice. Hehehe.

I miss pulling Witchita's strings.

I miss all the responsibility... even if it did get hectic.

I miss ranting about the other room.

I miss taking videos of victims.

I miss being the best Xavier horror booth ever. ;)

0 reps.: