A penny! From the year I was born!

Saturday, July 11 at 8:28 PM
FUTURE

How many times have I stated how unsure I am of my future?
Hehehe.

I have somehow "grounded" my future. Somehow.
However, it's still a blur.

Is money really what I want?
I'm not so sure. Oh, decisions. (God, apostrophes. o.O) For quite some time, I've been imagining myself not caring about how much I make just as long as I was enjoying what I was doing. The question though was if I can live up to it. Now, I've been thinking about making money--so that I can stop when I've saved enough and go find myself.

Ack. I shall now insert a song excerpt.

Purpose,
It's that little flame
That lights a fire
Under your ass.
Purpose,
It keeps you going strong
Like a car with a full
Tank of gas.
Everyone else has
A purpose
So what's mine?

I don't know how i know,
But i'm gonna find
My purpose.
I don't know where
I'm gonna look,
But i'm gonna find
My purpose.

Sidenote: Avenue Q is closing on Broadway soon. Aww.

God. How desperate am I to actually start finding myself relating to that Avenue Q song? (Rhetorical question! Do not answer!)

Crap.
Someone give me an assignment please? I'm a few years past my ceremony anyway.

0 reps.: