Puh-puh-poker face

Thursday, July 23 at 7:45 PM
I don't know what kind of crazy muse told me to join glee club.
Crazy, crazy muse.

Well, I'm in, and I'm hoping it's going to be fun.
I hope we do more contemporary things. And that we have more exposure too!
Wahahaha.

I have to admit, I'm learning a couple of things already.
They're going to come useful once FX starts on our musical. (Anytime soon now... hopefully.)

Which reminds me... FX!
Agh. Wish me luck. I'm quite anxious about it.
I just wish we could get on to a production already. I wanna get my hand dirty. It's going to be exciting, especially with all the new members. Hihihi.

Since we're already on the topic of clubs, I guess I'll have to talk about Stallion too.
I joined it. Nothing much after that, really.

Okay, I know you're thinking, "thee clubs! WOAH!"
Well, technically, I'm not an official member of one of them. ;)

--

Peole would usually say, "You're glee club, right?"
And I quickly quipped, "No."
Well, I guess I can't do that anymore.

0 reps.: