uhma-hisir uhma-uhma-hisir

Monday, October 27 at 10:24 AM
QT Day 1 (Sleep, Frank Wang and Grammar)

For some reason, I haven't been feeling like blogging lately. Sigh.

Aside. For some reason, I want a Scottish accent.
I blame James McAvoy (Last King of Scotland) and Johnny Depp (Finding Neverland).

Last night, I was restless. I would've been in bed before 12, but...long story made short... I couldn't brush up on Candide on the internet.

I would've been asleep by 1, but I couldn't. I really couldn't.
I just laid in bed. Tossing around.
Excited? No. Nervous? No. Restless? Yes.
I think I finally fell asleep at around 4.

So... I was dazed the whole day. Even right now.
I stared at the English test with sparks flying off in all directions.

So let's get on with it...


Math was fairly easy.
But of course... when I say Math is easy, I mean I made a lot of careless mistakes. o.O

Recess. Idea struck. :D

Then... English.
English on the scale would be in "quite hard, but not THAT hard. but still difficult" o.O
I didn't read instructions. Waaa!

English test was quite interesting though.
Frank Wang was our proctor.

No offense to him, but I saw how bad his English was. He shouldn't try so hard.

1. He went all Indian on the board. He could've written "Time Allotted" but he did the longer version with "Time Allocated." Stupid H2 student(s) thought there was something wrong. "Diba dapat allotted? I-correct mo."

2. Stupid H2 students trying to screw with him: "[Do] You come from FEU?" And he answers with "Huh?" And the question was repeated thrice. o.O

3. He saw a piece of paper under one student's chair. "Whose that?"
The stupid thing was pinatulan siya ng H2. Talagang natawa lang ako sa sarili ko. "(to friends:) Mali.... (to Frank Wang:) It's a paper." And by paper, I mean pronounced as pepper.

Hay. I don't why you have to treat the damn guy that way. He's still a teacher you know. Okay lang kung may grudge ka sa tao, pero huwag mo namang harap-harapang BASTUSIN. Tao pa rin iyan.

And please.... kung babastusin mo na lang, siguraduhin mo namang tama ang mga pinagsasasabi mo. Di you get that "a pepper"?


Anyhow. The school bus left me. I blame someone there. o.O
I had to make sure plans for the exhibit were ready. They weren't. Ack.
So there.... inasikaso ko. Kaya napatagal pa ako sa school.

While waiting for a fetcher, I hung out with Dulay. Auighh!
Met a coupla teachers. Ms.A, Ms.Magallona, Mr.Yu :D
Didn't go inside the Mac lab. ):

Anyhow. Home.


Well.... I finished a couple of new movies. I shouldn't be. Sigh.
Oh well. Soc Sci and Fil. Gawd.

0 reps.: