ain't no such thing

Thursday, October 16 at 7:56 PM
Ramblings and Stuff that Require a Lot of Guesswork

Fail! Waaa. Wala na. :(
No... nothing personal-related. Guess.



I'm really, really WOAH!
w00t! Today, I received my first perfect Soc Sci and Science quizzes of the school year.

Grabe, bobo ko 'noh? Ngayon pa lang... o.O



Did I mention, last week, I didn't fall asleep in any class?
Achievement! Lol.

Pero ibang kwento naman ang this week. Haha!



Grabe. I'm cramming!
An'dami nila! I should have done it ahead.



Naaawa't naiinis ako sa FX. o.O
Wala... walang-wala.

If only I had the power, I would--
I think I can... Hihi. (plotting something evil and of actual help)



I'm excited! I made it through the first audition! w00t!



This year's thing is looking up.
May connection kasi. Hahaha!

Muli, humula't huminuha!



I'm scared of the possible outcome of a certain something.
I don't wan'na leave the table. Haha!

I hope he doesn't become too presumptuous like someone. :D

Ewan ko lang ha. Parang kontrabida na naman ako.
And not just to him, but to everyone else too.
As much as I enjoy it, I don't wan'na sever anyting. Neither do I want any unexpected fires.



I'm so excited for tomorrow!
And this time, ipauubaya ko kay CJ ang pagsakay namin sa jeep. (pray for us. jowk lang!)
I'm worried baka masyado nang late.

I have a plan!

I wan'na - - - - -. But I'm too afraid.
What am I talking about? I'm trained at these kinds of things!

I did it.... maaaaayyyyyy waayyyyy!



Don't you just love Laoshi?
Kahit wala akong libro, kahit natutulog na ako, hindi pa niya ako pinapahiya. Awww.
Love you, cher!



Ms. Cuevas. USB koooo! :D

Happy Anniversary din nga pala!

Do I hear bells? Ano kaya 'yang pangmatandang dahilan?

Peace. Love you too!



Wow. Finally, I'm appreciated.
Yess! Iyan ang hinihintay ko!
WOOHOOO!

And I also learned a valuable lesson:
Stop it, you please-r! You can't please everyone.

Kaya sa mga tao diyan... Fuck You! Okay ba?
(a pro-active step! lol.)



I feel so accomplished. Don't you?
(of course you don't)



I wan'na buy some books!
They look interesting!



I write too much lit about acceptance and rejection. lol.
I just noticed.

Never trust me with comedy. Lol.



With what's happening now, I'm worried for next year.
Parang gusto kong mag-quit. o.O

No I won't...
But I'm still worried.

If ever naman, I have a great idea na on what to do!
And it's going to S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R-!
Syempre, last year ko na 'e!



Congratulations to mee~ee! Conratulations to mee~ee!
I did it. I made it. I won it. And I got it!
Raise your hands up in the air! And wave them out like you just don't care!
Say he-ey...

This is getting awkward.

Ayoko pang i-announce dahil wala pang official statement.
Pero... in advanced. Congratulations to me!



Peanut butter pancakes. <3



Must jog!



Belated Happy Bithday, Kim! (kahit di mo ko binigyan ng banoffee icing.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!



One day, I'm gon'na be...
And on that day, you're gonna wish...
But you'll just be...

Living the dream. :D



Goodbye. Must cram.
Luis. :D

0 reps.: