cover your ears when someone shouts oh my god!

Wednesday, October 29 at 5:56 PM
QT Day 3

It's official. I can't eat food anymore--that is... until the morning.
I'm going to my annual checkup. So I can't eat anything for the tests to be.... accurate? But I can't wait: after, I get my fave breakfast in the world: Sausage McMuffin with Egg <3

Okay. Day 3 started out real bad.
I wanted to strangle someone.

Why? The school bus arrived late all because he (rather they) took really long.
Hell, I take long, but I don't make everyone late.
But... we weren't really late. It's just that, we arrived at 7:15.

But that wasn't it. He was "bullying" the other kids. And I can't stand for that.
Plus.... THE NOISE! It ruined my morning.
Sana pinagsabihan ko.

Anyhow....

Science: "i dunno if it was hard or easy. i really dunno"
Yeah. That's true. I dunno how to classify it. It was ??
But I bet I got low. As usual... it's Mr. Chua.
(plus, I was careless... I mistook Si and S. sheet.)

CLE: "damn easy"
no more words to say. :D
lol... the title.

I ate lunch at TOSH with Charles and the guys. Sorta like a despedida.
Buenviaje, Chinamen!


Faci Auditions.
Nerve-wracking. The wait was really long. I was one of the lasts. And butterflies kept flying in my stomach. Haha!
The actual auds went well enough at least. :D I hope I get in.


After... I took my first Jeep ride ALONE. As in... walang kasama. :))
Off to greenhills.

I bought MnMs and Hershey's.
I bought a screen guard for my iPod.
I canvassed around for DS prices. :D
I read a joke book in Fully Booked to pass time.

And then I met with the gang. (sori na!)
We watched high school musical. o.O
Hahaha. I think it's the best among the three. Hahaha.

By the way. I kept talking myself in a sucky scottish accent. :P

And that's it.
FREEDOM!
happy sembreak y'all.

must watch heroes...

0 reps.: