listening to artists with names that start with k

Sunday, October 5 at 6:15 PM
Homework

Wow... it's been a long time since I last used that avatar. Lol.

So here I am... blogging. It's a Sunday night and I'm supposed to be doing homework.

Who the hell does homework at this time? Sigh.

I blame the stupid bus for bringing me home late. I blame myself for sleeping this afternoon.

I miss the old days in grade school when weekends were spent having fun. Sigh.

Did I mention I have a headache? Could it be a migraine? Vertigo? Whatever?
I've had it since yesterday.

That's just one question I wanna ask a doctor. I have it on a regular basis.

Sigh. And I'm burried in deep shitty homework.

Someone save me.

Can I just miss school tomorrow? Can I just die?
(ouch headache.)



You know what... I'm being a hypocrite but...
I'm really tempted. I dunno why.



I'll quote mic.lim's stat:
"pucha :|"

... talaga!

0 reps.: