a japanese garden is authentic only if it has japanese people in it

Saturday, October 4 at 6:31 PM

Caliraya

Finally! I'm home. Munching on comfort food: MnM's. Getting a foot massage. Just took a hot bath. Ahh. Don't you love the city?

Long story short: good things went terribly long.

Short story long: read on...

Okay. So we had the Caliraya field trip today.

I arrived kinda late so Karl See didn't leave me a seat. o.O So I had to sit in the middle aisle. Not only was it a nuisance to have to let other people pass, it was a bigger nuisance because of my seatmates. Them tards behind me just wouldn't shut up. I got a major headache the whole day.

I watched Crash (a really good film by the way) and went to sleep.

Skip to tree planting. The place was beautiful! I took so much pictures. (soon to be uploaded)
I planted six trees compared to last year's one. w00t! I feel so accomplished that I helped mother nature. Hahaha.

Know the Chinese saying "to have a complete life, one must plant a tree, write a book and bear a son." I'm a step closer. Haha.

Anyhow. The downside to that. The walk was long... and thorny. o.O All those damn seeds...
But what's worse was it was terribly hot! Like fucking hell. Last year, it was really cool and windy. This year made me sweat like hell.

So. We went to the Japanese garden again. Instead of staying where I've already been, I went to where I haven't: I climbed the stairs. really beautiful site! <3 I love the vista.
Next time: visit the cemetery. I was alreadyn by the grave... I was about to take pictures. But damn those batteries! :| Next time....

And then... the ride home. And this is where it all goes WRONG.

Instead of riding our original bus, we had to switch bus so that it would be "fair." Apparently, their a/c was not workinng well. So great, I was already in the middle aisle with no a/c... and now I have to experience more of that. Just great.

But that wasn't it. The bus broke down! Damnit. TWICE pa.
And the annoying part was when it was beyond repair already, the bus we were supposed to be on left. Damn y'all.

Buti na lang Ezra's aunt was going home to Manila. They were able to pick him up. Karl and I were able to hitch a ride since we had a group work to get to.

But stupid bus ruined all my plans. Grrr. The group work didn't push through since it was too late na. Nakakinis sobra. Stupid bus!

I stayed over at Karl's house for a while. That's where my dad picked me up. That was 9 na. Grabe. (Inaliw ko na lang ang sarili ko sa Vista ni Karl.)

But amidst this, I stayed positive. I think I'm getting more optimistic. Lol. I had some realizations. Hahaha.

Thank you for the beautiful scenery and for all the photos and vain photos I took.
Thank you for the pozo negro. It was fun pumping and cooling myself with its water.
Thank you for the sari-sari stores that gave the most refreshing softdrinks ever.
Thank you for the Juno and Junebug soundtracks that helped calm my nerves.
Thank you for my iPod for the entertainment... fine, noli too.
Thank you for the really good company I was with.
Thank you for really good friends.

You know what, because of this, I realized there's more to people. I learned to value them. :D I learned a lot of new things about them.
It was a great experience. (but... stupid bus!)

You know what.... malas ata tong mga Caliraya field trips. Pag pauwi, laging may problema. Pagkakaiba lang is last year sa bahay ang problema. Haha!
I noticed din... both days, I end up being uber grateful for Ezra. haha!

0 reps.: