it's just another day for you and me

Wednesday, May 14 at 9:06 PM
Shoes

Okay. We brought Alex to Gymboree again. This time, I wasn't the bantay. (Grabe. I got soooooo tired the last time I did it.)

But that isn't the point. The point is... I HAVE NEW SHOES. Lol.

Hahaha. So while Trisha was running around the place making sure Alex doesn't trip or anything, I went to People Are People and bought the shoes I've been eyeing since the last week. Hehe.

It looks cool. It's my first pair of sneakers if you can call it that. So now, I don't have to use my rubber shoes for going out, I now have going-out shoes.

What makes me so happy is that I bought it with my own money.
Yes, it's the first pair of clothing that I've bought for myself. Seriously, I've never bought anything for myself... it's always someone else. LOL.

What makes it so cool is that I got it cheaper than expected.
Last time I asked, the price was 2,499. However, the cashier begged to disagree and called two other stores to tell me it's 1,899. Yeah! Wahaha.

In other news, my shopping isn't over. I found a cool pair of shorts in human along with the belt that I found last time. La lang.

Now, my footwear collection is perfect. Hahaha.
Well... I wanna get new rubber shoes already. Mine right now looks so worn out already.

Might I just say, other than searching for glasses, searching for shoes is another "time-taker." I mean, looking for my current pair of rubber shoes wore my dad out. And I found it only after a few days. But with this pair of shoe, I just clicked. LOL.

La lang. Wow, a blog dedicated to a single pair of shoes. o.O

0 reps.: