happy brownies.

Tuesday, May 6 at 8:56 PM
Iron Man, Boxing, Babies, Sleep and More Rambles

Okay. Here I go.

I watched Iron Man last Sunday. I loved it. It was really cool.
I guess what really appealed to me was that this was the most human superhero I know. Even compared to Batman. Oh, and Samuel L. Jackson made an appearance... an avengers movie perhaps? 

I just noticed how the stars in the movie are really Academy Award-nominated.
And I like the chemistry of Pepper and Tony.

BTW. I finished a pack of M'n'Ms while watching. Hehe.



Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day. Take me to New York, I'd love to see L.A. Take me to Chicago, San Francisco Bay. I really want to come kick it with you.

I enjoyed boxing today. And I started thinking about stuff.

I think I'm getting better at it. I mean I'm sweating way beyond than what my towel can handle. Something that hasn't really happened before.

Other than that, I think I'm already punching way faster than before. Kewl. Wahaha.

(yummy. i bought putong ube right after.)



Can we get away this weekend? Take me to Broadway. Let's go shopping baby then we'll go to a cafe. Let's go on the subway. Take me to your hood. I've never been to Brooklyn and I'd like to see what's good.

Ever since I came back to Ayala from the weekend, I've noticed some new stuff about me.

One, I feel really attached to the babies na. While in church, my attention was stolen by this baby who was playing around with his dad/grandfather. I couldn't help but remember Robin. Nanggigil ako sobra. I missed hanging around with him.

Other than that, I was feeding Alex a while ago and carrying her around too. I felt so close.

Wow. Makes you think. I want a baby. LOL!

Second, I just keep falling asleep early. For two night already, I've been sleeping at 8:30. And then I wake up a few ours later.

It feels really good. It's like you're refreshed to sleep late again. Wow.



Estelle once said to me, cool down down. Don't act a fool, now now. I always act a fool oww, oww. Ain't nothing new, now now. Hey crazy, I know what you're thinking. Ribena, I know what you're drinking. Rap singer. Chain blinger. Holla at the next chick soon as you're blinking.

Wow, that song is stuck in my head. I like how it's R'n'By and Jazzy a bit.

I fixed most of my computer problems. (Yey! External Hard Drive!)

I've watched most of Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara already! :D

0 reps.: