go! go! go! GO!

Monday, May 12 at 7:42 AM
Boxing and Movies

My plan worked. Yeah! 

In other news, Friday was eventful. Wahaha.

I went home. Then, boxing. This time, Trisha wanted to try it out. So she came with me. I was quite surprised she didn't do the same things I did on my first day. Ang arte ng trainer niya.

Anyhow, she got so tired, which is why...
1. She bought everything she could buy from Putong Ube. This includes the really scrumptious PUTONG KESO! Yum.
2. She fell asleep the whole afternoon.

In other news, lunch was fun. We had way too salty, watery mongo. (but it was still good)
But what made lunch fun was the show I was able to catch Karen the Carabao. LOL. More about it later.

In more news, I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to Eminem on my iPod. Grabe! Panalo ang greatest hits album niya! (Curtain Call: The Hits) Aside from the stupid Shady songs, it was really, really personal.

Evening came, and we watched two movies with an intermission by Bubble Gang. (grabe, tawa kami nang tawa.)

The first was Vantage Point. Ang ganda ng movie! It was really, really cool. The only problem being the ending where you go. That's it? They all die? and that a lot of people don't get hurt while others do when under the same predicament.

The second was Superhero Movie. I wasn't really that focused. But I didn't have to be to not like the film. I go against the flow by saying Meet the Spartans was more entertaining.

Anyhow, I had McDo take home. Wee.

BTW. Proud Mary is stuck in my head. And here are pics of Karen Carabao. ;D


0 reps.: