thank god?!

Thursday, May 8 at 4:54 PM
TriNoma, Shang and Idol

Today was quite fun. Hehe.

It started out really awkward and sad though. But the past is past and words cannot be taken back.

So I woke up relatively early. 11AM. Lol.

After the cold shower and the said awkwardness, Mommy Fim, Trisha and I went to TriNoma.

We first ate at Mann Han. The usual... polunchay, yang chow and sweet and sour pork... and steamed fish. Yum.

Then, we went shopping. Wow, Trisha got a lot of stuff.
I was really happy too. I got my first pair of Havaianas. Yeah! I'm so happy.

After that, we went to Shang this time. After checking out Jymboree (grabe naman 'yan), we did some 'window shopping.' I found the almost perfect wallet-slash-money clip. I'm gonna have my dad get it for me. Yeah!

After, we went around Zara. Found some cool stuff I can only dream of.

Then, we went around Shang again.
Shet. Cool shoes at People Are People. I'm gon'na get it soon. Hahaha.

There was this belt too at Human. (where, btw, they were playing david cook)
I suddenly want shorts. Wahahaha! (shopping fever?)

So we went back to Zara. I came across Ms.A, Ms.M and Mr. Guangco.
Crazy how they say I look like David Archuleta. @.@

Anyhow, we ate merienda after. I got myself a twist at Country Style. Sobrang sarap

So we went home. More awkwardness and fun. Wahaha.

By the way. GO SYESHA!
She made it to the top 3. I'm hoping for some kind of miracle that she makes it to the top 2. Dream on.

0 reps.: