seasons

Monday, March 17 at 12:26 PM

The Final Show

(grabe. after how many attempts, gumana na rin 'tong post!)

Wow. Emo ako sobra. Hahaha. Last Friday was the Final Show. But let's start from the beginning. Shall we?

So we arrived. We waited for people to arrive. When we did, we started practice... a horrible one. Hahaha. And then when people started to scatter, naiinis na kami. When we did get back together, nagalit na si Jerick. Hehehe. Anyhow, we were going to move na. Pero shitty people didn't even stand up kaya sinigawan ko. NAKAKAHIYA! Everyone not FX looked at me. Hahaha,

So we went to the field for solitude and started. It went well.... I guess. Hahaha. So we bought take out and then headed for the auditionees in the patio. That is, zero auditionees. Sigh. As there were none, we started doing business. Hahaha.

So it got a little hectic before we actually started the show.

And then we started. Wow. That was sooo sabog. Hahaha. Buti na lang tinuloy nila ang pagkanta... because we can't pull off that high note. Hahaha! And then the speeches. Syempre nagkagulo muna kaming mga H2. Hahaha. May mga nag-extra pa... at pinahaba talaga eh! Well, mine was all impromptu... and I was all breaking down. I almost cried but nothing would fall and I was stopping myself too. Grabe.

Wow. That moment. EMO! Hahaha. (grabe, i'm still out of words.)

And then kahit kumakain, emo hugs spread all around. Hahaha. Grabe.

I just wanna say that you guys have really made an impact on my life.

(CARLO! Pooper ka! Pooper!)

0 reps.: