now where's the remote?

Saturday, March 22 at 6:57 PM

Boxing and Boredom

Wow. I'm actually online. Hahaha. If it weren't for a special birthday and a certain exam result, I wouldn't be here. (Besides, my iPod has corrupt songs. LOL.)

I'm so bored that Spider Solitaire seems fun. Haha.

I'd play my Game Boy Color. (Yeah, that's how far I am in the video gaming world) But I've already gotten so bored with everything that I'd given up on it last Christmas. And it's also soooooo laos. Wahaha.

Anyhow. Just a few updates.

I had my first boxing class today! It was the only highlight of my day. Hahaha. It's fun. I'm enjoying. And right now, I can say I don't suck... yet.

It's just like playing the Wii. Except the Wii has long-standing pain. Yeah. Weird. The last time I played Wii boxing, my upper arm hurt for a few days.

In actual boxing, it didn't. Although my trainer said it would. Hahaha. But then, my wrists and phalanges kept hurting. Haha. But that was only while wearing the gloves. Maybe it's the gloves. I love the speed ball and that other ball. sooo interesting. Hahaha.

Anyhow. I enjoyed it. I'm gonna have it over the summer. Which reminds me, I better go text my Yamaha instructor. I wanna get it all done this summer. Then, I won't renew for a nother set of lessons na. And I'm over. I'll just stick with self-learning new songs after that. hahaha.

Once I got home, I slumped. And then I took a bath. Then I watched a DBD-DBD. And then got sleepy. And then I woke up at 6? Slump again.

Grabe... all I ever do these days are eat, dvd, tv and rubik's cube. I need a life. Umasa pa akong magka-console or something. Sigh.

0 reps.: