sweet sexy thing on a falling star wearing abercrombie and fitch

Saturday, March 29 at 11:43 PM

Getting Lost, Getting Drunk

Grabe. Old Skool LSS. Hahaha.

It's 3:54 on my watch. Bakit gising pa ako? Hahaha.

Anyhow, here's the story of my Saturday. Actually, I was supposed to go to Tagatay. Since Ate Kaye didn't wan'na stay at the team building till 9pm, she left her evil boss do all the work. Wahaha!

So there. Woke up mga 12 na. Ate KFC. Then went on to do errands for the birthday party... ate, trisha and i. which reminds me. HAPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXIE! hahaha. (iou na muna)

First to the fort. And then to Capitolyo. And then to her friend's house. It's during this timeframe that we kept listening to nonstop old school music and eating mentos and polo, Naks.

And then from thre, we were going to go to Shangri-la. Ate Kaye really doesn't have a sense of direction. Hahaha. Grabe napahaba ang trip namin to Shangri-la dahil sa hindi nag-straight, hindi nag-right turn at di nag-left turn. Hahaha. Tawa na lang kami nang tawa.

So yeah. We were going to park and then we stopped in the middle of the road thinking if we could park. And then the other car beeped 'coz we were blocking the way. Tawa ulit kami. Hahaha.

Anyhow, we looked for clothes for the babies since it's their birthday na and they have nothin to wear for hte hawaiian-themed party. Hahaha.

After that, we ate dinner at sabrett. Shet! Sarap! Hahahaha. Then, we went home. Plaed with Alex. BTW, I've been taking a lot of funny vids of the babies. Hahaha. Using my phone lang. I'll uplaod it soon.

After, we went to Ate Tasha's house to fix details on the party and, let me quote: "Let's get drunk!" Wahahha. I turned red and hot after a mixture of cranberry juice, absolut and some vodka. Just really hot... not drunk as in doing and saying weird stuff. I wanted to take more though but I didn't. Wahaha.

Also, we ate SASHIMIIII... and cupcakes. But not ordinary cupcakes... alcoholic cupcakes. Hahaha. The strawberry-flavored one (forgot the name) and the Screaming Orgasm (mocha-flavored) really tasted like sex! YUMMM!

Anyhow, the Ate Tash and Ate Kaye got really tipsy. They kept dancing and playing word games and cheerleading and laughing and reapeating themselves. (I was introduced to Ate Tash's sister 5 times.) Laugh trip sobra. Kuya Ricky won naman poker outside. Hahaha.

And then.. home. And it's now 4:04. Oh look. blogged for 10 minutes. Sleep na me. Wahaha!

0 reps.: