you cut me open... eeek.

Friday, March 28 at 12:13 PM

Not Boring

Finally, something not boring this summer. I've "moved" with my cousins in Ayala. So I'm not at home moping around with the DVD player. Hahaha.

There's a lot more stuff I can do there... play with the babies, play with the Wii (!), still be able to use the pc, still able to watch DVDs. (In fact, I found a new show, hihihi.)

Anyhow. I just came from boxing. I forgot to add a few points: my fingers still hurt. And now the skin on the joints is irritated from the balls. On my first day, I almost fainted after jogging. (not anymore though). I sweat like hell! My abdomen hurts from all the crunches. My arm usually... I dunno...basta sometimes I can't punch. I lost my skipping rope skills because of water. Eeek. And... there are Xaverians over there.

Other than that, THE BEST!!! WOOHOO!

I'm going to Tagaytay tomorrow! Yeah! Hahaha. Ate Kaye is in charge of a team building for the peeps in her office. So we're gonna help her. Just like when we helped her make the bulletin board. You know what, Metrobank should pay trisha and me.

By the way, Trisha and I will be helping Ate Kaye on her new business... party-organizing. Are first one is Robin's party. Hehehe. Sooo cool. May business agad! Hahaha. This will be exciting. I like organizing things. Hahaha!

Anyhow, that's news from my life at Ayala. Oh yeah... Alex keeps calling my name na! Wahaha. (Oh shit... b'day na nga nya pala!) GTG na. Hehe.

0 reps.: