the grotto

Friday, March 21 at 11:35 AM

CRAP

Okay. It's Good Friday and I'm bored.

Yesterday was just as boring. (btw. we went visita iglesia last night. i want starbucks!)

Sigh.

So yes. Life is boring. I miss school now. When there's school, I'm not bored here at home. Neither am I stuck with all the problems that are haunting me here. Crap.

I need a life. All I've been doing here is watching DBD-DBD. God knows how many hours I've spent slumping on them.

My grades are sad. I'm second honor. (Woohoo!) But I've got two line of 8's. Not a problem with me. But the last time I got a line of 8, my dad kept nagging. (Come to think of it, when does he not?) Now he's got double the reason. Crap.

I want a Wii. Or a DS. Or a PSP. Anything to keep me from boredom... and to help make me forget about all my problems. Crap.

By the way. Idol. When will that Kristy leave? ARGH! I wanted Amanda in! Waaaa. I love Syesha. Hahaha. Ramiele better step up! (And I hate the bad choice of words! Ack.)

0 reps.: