You can't wake up if you're not asleep

Wednesday, April 18 at 5:48 PM
Alikes and Sleeping Problems
Sleepy and Tired!!W: 4.18: 5.59
BEWARE! Contagious: Like A Boy - Ciara...
I think I have insomnia... Or not. Hehe...
I tried to sleep early... but I can't. As in. So, I woke up at around 6:30... so early. I didn't actually wake up coz I wasn't asleep in the first place. Anyhow, I took a bath and went around and got greeted by Ate Carla. Haha! I love chatting with her. Apparently, when she goes to New York na, and if I ever wake up early again, we can have nice long chats. hehehe. Oh well.

Mostly, the day was spent fixing my computer and editing photos. I'm making myself a new wallpaper so I'm colelcting and editting photos. hahaha! Anyhow. They're so reminiscent. hahaha. Boring though. At least my Photoshop skills are getting better. Hahahaha!

Also, we had McDo delivered. Wow. First time na nagpadeliver ako nang ako lang... other than the maids. Usually, nandun pinsan ko, mom, friends, etc. And usually pizza. Hahaha. Anyhow... Kanina, I posted my look alikes... la lang. Anyhow. I have some sound alikes too.... Not me.

Listen to these songs, they sound almost the same:
  • 4ever by the Veronicas vs U + Ur Hand by P!nk
  • Trouble Sleeping vs Put Your Records On, both by Corrine Bailey Rae
  • Be Good To Me by Ashley Tidale vs Rumors by Lindsay Lohan
Diba? Ill try to upload'em one time so u could hear. Hehehe. I-Limewire mo na lang.

Anyhow... Off to the EK entry. Hahaha.

0 reps.: