Where will the computer be?

Thursday, April 19 at 1:57 PM
Moving
HAPPY!!*T: 4.19: 2.12
BEWARE! Contagious: Ilalim - Kjwan...
Well... if you've been reading my previous blogs or looking at my multiply, Yes, I have moved. Hahaha. Funny thing is... it's just 3 doors away from my own house. Hahaha!

Well. For the past days, we've been packing up to move. (The picture shows all the stuff I'll be using.. kaunti noh.... Add oa my computer) Most of our stuff are in my lola's house in Pasig, but what we'll be using for the whole 2-4 months is in this new house. We moved because we're haviong our house renovated so we evicted (hahha) those renting this apartment and moved here.They'll come back when we leave. Hahaha.

Well, we've been here na for 3 (or was it 4) days. Yesterday eve, Trisha arrived so it isn't that boring anymore. Hahaha. My computer, right now is under the stairs. Hahaha! La lang. Still awkward ung place kasi ang gulo dito sa baba. Hahaha. Anyhow, here are some weird highlights from this house:
  • ROACHES
    I know... DISGUSTING! Do not read if u don't have the guts! There are a lot of "kapatids" here. I like the mabaits from our old house better: at least may hiya silang gmapakta sa akin. The kapatids are like evrywhere. And our mattress pa naman is on the floor. One eve (or morning... haha!) nga, my mom shouted kasi while she was texting on the bedside, and a cockroach passed by. Disgusting. Paranoid na cya in bed kasi baka makagat. Hahahaha! And then my yaya got bitten on the arm by a flying cockroach. She saw something flying kasi tapos she thought it's jsut something. And then dumapo sa arm nya and kinagat cya. Ackk! She slapped it and saw it was a cockroach. Yuck! First tym nya raw makagat. Reminds me of the time I was in the bathroom about to brush my teeth. When I picked the cup up, a roach was on my hand and it flew around and i'm like. AWAY! Away! Away!, going crazy in the bathroom.
  • BATHROOM DOOR
    Yes, it's been locked twice. It's such a hassle. The first time, for some unknown reason, it got locked up by itself. The second time, it was because of Regine. It can't just be that. So I say the door is prone to being locked. Hahaha!
  • MIRROR
    When we were given the house there was no bed. As in... not the mattress but the frame that holds it. Hahaha. The house didn't have built in cabinets, so we brought our own plastic ones. And worst of all, it didn't have mirrors. Hahaha! So we bought our old whole-body one to bring to the masters bedroom but the problem was the bathroom mirror. Hehe. Anyhow, we figured it out and we bought a mirror from the hardware. It's just small with a plastic frame. We hung it on one of the three hooks already provided on the concrete wall. Hehe.... Now the problem is, the mirrors are ouyt of place. The bedroom mirror is too short, it was supposed to hang on a cabinet door but now it's just made to ahng on the wall. So it's too short. The bathroom mirror naman is too high for most people in the house. I can see myself, cyempre. My dad can. But the maids and my mom can't.. they have to tiptoe pa. hahaha. Anyhow. la lang.
  • WATER
    There's really something wrong with their pipes. Hehehe. The kitchen faucet is yet to be fixed and it keep sleaking so we had to lower the water pressure for the whole house, weirdly, it's still strong. haha. And then the bathroom showr was leaking so we had to fix that too. Hehe. By the way, we also have a new phone number to ward off my mom's clients, guards and unsolicited calls from my yaya's manliligaws and other prank phone callers. Haha.
  • CABLE
    Hehe.... Well, we moved our telephone and cable wires from the old hosue to new house... it isn't illegal but it can be counted... Hahaha! Anyhow, the cable is working perfectly on the bedroom TV but not on the dining TV. Hahaha. There's really something weird so there's no TV while eating. Aww.... Oh yeah, did I mentiion we have 5 TVs in the house? Haha. Only one is being used... hopefully 2 na... hahaha! 3 came from the old house, 1 also came from the old house but we just recently repaired it. The other is really from this house. Hahaha.
  • TOILET
    Yes. It's weird. It's not clogged. The first time, we had to hold it down... manual flushing parang sa mga province. After, the handle doesn't wanna go up, it's stuck sa baba so u can't really flush. And when it was up na, can't flush pa rin. Hayz. Anyhow, we always have to fix it. Haha!
  • COFFEE
    This is my yaya's story. It's so weird and freaky, but she says it's funny. One time, she was making coffee, and then she went to get something in the fridge. When she went back for the cup, it was gone. namangha sya. So she went up changed clothes and then went back to the kitchen and there it was untouched from the table. SKereeee!
  • SNAKE
    Not proven because we haven't seen it. Haha. But it always makes sounds pretending to be a frog. But even in our old house u can hear it. It's jsut louder coz we're nearer the location. Haha. We suspect it can also be Bubuli. Whatever it is. Hahaha.
  • HEAT!
    Yes. Not only is it summer heat. But the ventilation in this house is bad. So it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

    SUMMER HEAT
Anyhow, I took a pic of my old house right now when the carpenters left for the night. Here. Creaky! Parang mahuhuolog. Hahaha!

0 reps.: