just keep walking

Saturday, April 28 at 6:14 PM
Heroes, Swimming, PC and other stuff.
HAPPY!!S: 4.28: 6.26
BEWARE! Contagious: Eyes - Rogue Wave...

Grabe! I'm so addicted to Heroes. Ang ganda ng story! I'm on Episode 7 na. Wihee! Hahaha. Nakaka-adik pati nga ang kanta 'eh. (Eyes- Rogue Wave) Hahaha.

Anyhow, let's start with WEdnesday.
So we went to Megamall to buy some stuff. That's me, Trish and Mommy Fim. (I don't care about the order of pronouns. Haha!)
I'd just like to say I hate Megamall or any other mall for that matter. Not only is it too crowded, it's just too big. Making me think of all the space you can walk on tires me. Parang nakakadiscourage na malaman mong di mo mame-memorize ang mga stores kasi ang laki laki ng lugar. Hahaha!

Anyway, we went to Podium after to snack on some Cinnabon. Sarap ng Chocodip Stix. Hahaha. But I still love Pecan. Yummy! Hahaha.

After that, we bought a stroller for Alexy. Hahaha. I got tired there even it was more interesting than buying houseware kasi SM tired me out. So pagod na ako when I entered Baby and Co. Hahaha.

When we got back in Narra, we delivered the stroller na. Played with Alex. Ate Kaye wasn't there but Kuya Ricky was. So, when Ate Kaye arrived, we asked for the stuff Mommy Fim wanted. And brought it to her house. Tinkered a bit with her Mac. And then back to Ate Kaye who were jsut about to leave for dinner. We joined then, pero pumunta muna kami sa Mercury.

And sad ng story ni Ate Kaye. Hehe. Sceeereee ung mga pantal pantal niya. Hehehe. Anyhow, we ate in Katips. And mas-sad kasi halos wala siyang makain. Hehehe. Anyhow, after a great night of talk. Haha. We went home kasi Kuya Rix had to go to a wake. Hehe. So we went kina Mommy Fim's. Tinkered with her laptop and left for home.

By the way, while ate Ate Kaye's we borrowed their Heroes DVD na. So when we got home, we did some PC-ing. Trisha made gulo my YM contacts and then we were ready and excited to watch Heroes na. Hahaha. Pero, pagkapasok. I bent the lalagyan of the DVD. Surprisingly, it bent. Kaya pala: It's empty! WAAAAAAAA! Anyhow, we watched LoveWrecked na lang. Rather I watched coz she fell asleep.

.-.

Thursday.
I woke up with Trisha leaving for the dentist na. Dapat kasi our swimming lessons was today. But it wasn't. The real sked is MWF. But our coach said: "Thursday ulit'ha." Un pala, WED FRI. We only found out today. So we actually missed yesterday's and now Trisha's dentist appointment which was set for the afternoon but moved to the evening (because of supposed swimming lessons) has been moved back to the afternoon... but later than planned.

So. Anyhow, after some lone time to do some wallpaper editting, blogging, etc. I went to Narra to address Mommy Fim's computer problems. I told her. If she would just read/watch/look at my powerpoint complete with word, pictures and video, she wouldn't be needing my help with the computer. She keeps asking me how to close or open or connect or whatever. KATAMARAN And then, I can teach her more advanced stuff like iPhoto or Safari or YM. But no, she wouldn't. Naku.

Anyhow, Trisha arrived sooner or later with colds. Hehehe. So we pretty much didn't do much so I'll speed on over to the night when I was finally able to watch Heroes. Yes! Ang ganda. Hehe. Trisha chose to fall asleep coz she couldn't hear it. Nakakainis kasi and dad ko 'eh. Too loud daw... But it wasn't maarte lang. Kaya yun. I ahd to use (my iPod) earphones to hear the TV. Hahaha!

.-.

Friday. I did swimming all by myself coz Trisha's cold worsened. He taught me na how to dive. Wihee! Hahaha. Hanggang kneeling nga lang ako kasi di ko kaya ang halfstand... pero that's okay na noh. Sakit nga lang sa stomach and eyes. Stomach kasi ang sakit ng tama ng tubig. Eyes kasi pinupush ng tubig ang goggles ko kaya parang na-su-suction ung eyes ko. Hahaha!
Anyhow, it was raining when it happened so may mga interruptions. Umahon nga kami nung nagka-thunder. Hahaha.

ANyhow... blah blah.
I had a Heroes marathon all the way till 2am. I've now finished ep6. hahaha. that's 1/3 na... ahaha!

.-.

Anyhow, here I am.
I just cancelled my Yamaha. which was already cancelled yesterday. Hahaha. Anyhow. Nagkagulo-gulo dito dahil hindi marunong magsalita si Daddy ng ibig niyang ipahiwatig. I told him during lunch kasi na i have Yamaha. He said, we don't have a car, how will we go. (BTW: Our car is being repaired since there isn't any aircon.) So I texted to cancel. And then, after I take a shower, he says: Let's go. I'm like WTF. I already texted him. (I didn't really say WTF... ahhaha)

Anyway, I earned 50 pesos today for my job as Computer Consultant. BWAHAHAHAHA! Yehey! That will be added to my funds. Hahaha. I need money to buy CDs and Books. Tangi kong kaligayahan. Hahaha. Reminds me. I haven't finished my books yet. Hahaha.

Other than that, Trisha is catching up on the episodes she's missed on Heroes. We also made delicious pizza today. Hahaha. Now.. to leave. Haaha.

0 reps.: