I'm BACK!

Saturday, April 14 at 12:26 AM
I'M BACK!!
HAPPY!!S*: 4.14: 12.38
BEWARE! Contagious: Confessions Part 2 by Usher...
I'M BACK!!!

Siht! I'm back! I miss it all! I miss blogging. I miss multi and LJ. I miss the internet. I miss my computer. Hahahaha... Akala mo kung ano'ng nangyari sa akin. Hayz. What a reunion. This is a lucky Friday the Thirteenth... hmm, ibig sabihin next Friday the 13th is hell. Tun-dun-dun. Bwhahaha!

Shucks! I miss this. Hahaha! Wow. I'm back! Well, by Monday or this week, I'll be blogging na about everything.... as in lahat ng nangyari while my computer was destroyed. I feel so happy. Bwahaha.

BTW... I'm moving na on April 15th, Sunday. Haha! I'm moving three doors away to the other apartment... Hahaha. They're going to renovate the house kasi and I'll be moving back by late June or early July. Sadly, I won't get my 7390 till Christmas because this computer costs hell of a lot of money. Bwahahaha! The thing is, they're saying I used the alkansya money to buy a cellphone.... But that usually amounts to 11 thou... Which is like 5 thou short.... or something like that. Basta it's more expensive so I'll wait till Christmas. Tapos on the next gift-giving holiday, I'll ask for a Wii! Haha... or a dog! Bwahaha. A house, tame, not-hyper dog. Haha... I don't care about the Order of Adj ryt now coz i'm so happy that I'm reunited na. Bwhaha. Oh well... to sleep!

0 reps.: