La Lang 15

Tuesday, April 17 at 5:17 PM
Blogging Day
HAPPY!!T*: 4.17: 5.30
BEWARE! Contagious: These Boots Are Made For Walking - Li'l Kim...
Okay.... I'm starting really late, but I'm going to try finishing blogging about (significant) everything I've done during the past days when my computer has been broken. DAMN.

Anyhow, last night, it took me till 2:30 to finish uploading ang caption-ing on photos on my Multiply. So it'd be really nice if you take a look at them:
http://dewe52.multiply.com (/photos)
New Albums include:
  • Alex's 1st Birthday
  • Enchanted Kingdom Outing
  • Summer Bonding With Alex (and first sight of Robin in the hospital)
  • Swimming in Narra
  • Robin's Homecoming
  • Moving/Renovation of Houses
Well. What else? Anyhow. Today na lang muna. I woke up first at around 10ish. But I was so sluggish that I brought myself to sleep again. And grabe... the sunlight was hot. Anyhow, I woke up once more at quarter to 2 to look at my cellphone. And I saw something deadly: My Yamaha instructor reminding me about my lessons today. I totally spaced out... It was 2-3. Siht! So I rushed to the bathroom and left right away. Sadly, traffic is evil! I arrived 30 minutes late. Damn.

You know what? I've never broken my late streak. Ever since--I dunno?--I've been late. Grabe. Anyhow. I shall be reminding myself about it, so I can break my late streak. Hahaha.

Anyhow, I would've started early if Tita Ann hadn't come to ahve photos scanned. But that's okay. Hehehe.

Anyhow. Now, for the other entries. Hahahahaha. I'll see if I can make them go in the correct date order. Anyway. Hehehe! Here I go.

0 reps.: