ARGH!

Sunday, April 1 at 7:08 PM
Broken Computer
Angry Like Sh^t!ReWrite
Apparently, the computer is so fcuking non-functional. Actually, it is. but it can't handle 2 hard disks so it has to use the new hard disk coz... I DUNNO?!?! That's what the PC Express peole did. GRRR! What am I going to do with the old hard disk? Para namang lahat ng gamit ko nandun. HELLO?! And kahit na ganun, I can't use it pa rin kasi.... IT KEEPS HANGING! So this computer is still going to hang and there are no programs/files and I can't do anything important like upload the pix of Alex's birthday party yesterday. ARGH!!! The only fcuking thing left to do is to replace the motherboard and only God knows how long that will take since my parents have too much expense: house renovation, enrollment, blah. blah. Plus, all things slow come from him. Grrr. So Now I'm just too frustrated. Here is a list of things I can't do.
  • Blog about:
    • Alex's Bday
    • EK
    • Summer Lessons (Photoshop? Badminton? FX? Swimming?)
    • House renovation/moving
    • Etc.
  • Upload pix to multiply... I can't even save'em in the computer
    • Alex's bday
    • EK
    • Whatever
  • Check on:
    • LJ Friend
    • Multiply
  • YM
FCUK!

Hayz. Sorry for the cursing, bad tones, frustration... jsut so frustrated. nga diba? So... Here naman is a list of things I CAN do.
  • Be a bookworm
    • SoUE:13
    • An Acceptable Time
    • Eats, Shoots and Leaves
  • Be a geek
    • Finish Pokemon Crystal
  • Be a nerd
      Study hard for the contest?
  • Be organized
    • Fix my school stuff in the corner of my room
    • Actaully fix my grad album
    • Help in packing stuff
  • Be a musician
    • Live off my un-updated iPod
    • Practice on my Yamaha Organ
  • Be emo
    • Feel for the departure of 4 people
      • Paul
      • Dictator
      • Ms. Yao
      • Ms. Lampa
    • Feel for my broken computer!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

0 reps.: