post-GRAD

Saturday, March 25 at 9:28 PM
3.25: 9.29: Para Sa Yo - Parokya ni Edgar; Power of Two - MYMP; So Little Time - Arkarna

hehe..
it was an Ok day... late wake-up.. late breakfast... took a bath... lunch while watching the new season of LOST!... then went to Unimart.. for groceries... went back home tapos went to shang... I got my watch adjusted there... it was quite big kasi eh... tapos we went for the groceries then sa True Value... hehe... my earphones are not working well... have to replace para gumana ung MuVo ko... hehe... tapos... I ate dinner at home... and here I am... kanina it took relatively long for me to blog... kasi i'm typing with my right hand and texting on my left... ka chat ko si Jerold sa phone...... may YM pala siya... hehe... anyways... so here I am.. mamaya is eviction nyt.. hehe.. hay... life is good...

(sowee... tinatamad ako mag-quote....)

1 reps.:

Anonymous said...

Jerold Zapata ? ....yup he does!