Pic Sorting...

Tuesday, March 28 at 5:52 PM
3.28: 5:56: Ang Ganda Ko - Sandara Park; Bite the Dust - Pussycat Dolls

haha...
my speakers are not working... WAAHH!!!... why?... maybe i just need to restart the computer or something... try that l8r... today... we had a meeting sa symbiosis...hehe... i went ther using a taxi... hehe... sa Gate 2, i was there w8ing... tapos Charles arrived... tapos Varr... arrived... we were all w8ing to sign... tapos Mikhail came... and then Varr said... pwede po ba kaming pumasok sa SYmbi... hay naku... naghintay pa kmi dun nang matagal... ndi nya cnabi agad.... we sorted the pix in grad... taposwe got the pics we wanted na rin... hehe.. this friday naman, may field trip kami.... sa meeting, we didn't only sort, nag-take pictures din kami... hehe.... we took "ambush snapshots" of Ms. Diaz and other members.... hehe.... we had free lunch: KFC... yahoo!... i never knew we would be able to actually get GOOD lunches in symbi... hahaha... LOL... sama'eh... haha.... anyways, we had an hour's worth of free tym so we went to Starbucks.. that was, CJ, Paul and I.... unfortunately, Synjin came along... most of the tym that we were there, we made fun of Synjin with different "JOKES".... hehe... we all got Caramel Cream... 1st tym to try it... sarap.... haha... 120 for normal... 140 w/ extras... haha... took not of the price talaga.... after that, I got Spout in Mercury Drug... prang andami kong ini-endorse... haha... LOL....haha.... tapos no'n we did mostly nothing.... hehe... so now, I got my pix.... tapos went home via taxi ulit.... my naughty yayas (who picked me up) were all jokes and laughs inside the taxi... haha.... anyways.... now I'm here... by the way.... I have a new PhotoHost... ringo..... haha... anyways.... if u want to view it... cach the links... hehe... the old photos in Photobucket are there na rin...... hehehe.... that would be all for now.... still to come are more dedixs.... hehe...

tinatamad ako mag-quote..... i wanna restrt my PC now...

1 reps.:

Anonymous said...

thanks o me. you are using ringo now. haha!