forgetfullness

Tuesday, March 21 at 4:48 PM
3.21: 4:50: Narda - Kamikazee; Build Me Up Buttercup - Temptations

hhehe...
hay... if yesterday i left my certificate in the IT Lab, today i left my bag in Grade5G... hayy... ur getting old na... hayy... hehehe... am reading PBB website... voting suspended for wednesday coz a nominee will leave... sino kaya... leaves me curious.. hehe.... anyway... today was the 5th grad prac... hehe... still the same... today ung parang "most general" practice namin... pero we still have to work oout the behavioral and formation problems (~deep~)... hehe...tomorrow, we'll be practicing with Mrs. dairo and mrs. nabua tomorrow.. freaky... hope were ready... hehehe... hehe... i h8 ms diaz... she cancelled the meeting and didn't txt me about it... so i had to change my money and keep calling the house.. i asked for theschool bus's number... called the school bus then she said they can't bring me home... tapos i called the house.. BUSY!... grrr... anyway... i bought those punchers with a shape today.. la lang... anyway... that'd be all for now...

(tinatamad ako mag-quote)

1 reps.:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww! poor you. hope things turn out better tom.