I hate falling

Monday, March 27 at 4:46 PM
3.27: 4:50: PCD mania...

who doesn't...
hhee.... all day, my player has been playing my PCD CD.... i like their songs... it has quite a tune.... somewhat like putting J.Lo, Macy Gray, BEP and Christina Aguilerra in one band to form an album that's a hybrid of Pop, HipHop/RnB, Latin and Ballroom... sweet... they rock... my faves are Bite the Dust, Sway, Hot Stuff, I Dont Need a Man, Right Now, Wait a Minute..... hehe... anyway... i woke up @ 9:45 this morning and bathed early.... tapos i ate breakfast (bacon... yumm)... my mom watched some Korean movie called 100 Days with Mr Arrogant when the box said the title was crazy love... pirated... hehee... ok lang ung movie... comedic at the start... depressing romance at the end... pero happy ending pa rin... hehe... so most of the time between that and now was spent fixing and organizing my room... i fixed all my school stuff and what-nots... hehe.... as i came from the bathroom i slipped and fell, hence the title..... haha.... so... un lang... today's been real productive....

(ayoko... andaming i-q-quote...)

0 reps.: