if i knew the answers of life...

Thursday, March 30 at 2:12 PM
3.30: 2:22: none at the moment...

hmmm...
ryt now... im feeling bittersweet.... dunno why... i was mostly happy the whole morning and when I was eating lunch.... hayyy..... so today... i woke up at around 8 becasue we were gonna get ur card... haha... anyways... i was suppose to go with my mom but she didn't feel well that morning.... hmm... anyways... so I went with my yaya... we rode a taxi with a driver that's so makuit... hehe... we were telling him to pass thru santolan rathere than Edsa but he kept insisting so we ended up following him... haha.... anyways.... he was talking about how Pepsi (use to) supply our school... haha.... that was years a go.... hmmm... anyhow.... so i just left my yaya in the canteen and went up on my own.... haha... anyways... so I went to mrs. Reyes and gave me my stuff... so I was wondering f i still get my diplomafrom the GSPO so i'm like hmm.... anyways... I went to the canteen and so Andy and Var...Varr was with his mom pasting some documents.... haha.... anyways.... I asked andy if he got a diploma and he said yeah... i asked where... he said daw from mrs reye.... tapos i was trying to dsay hi to varr pero he didn't wanna look at me so i guess he was still mad....... after that I noticed that I don't have a grade in Choir.... so I went back up to her to ask... i was thinking that she would hopefully remember my diploma... so after that, I had cleared in the GSPO and I got an O... weeeee..... haha.... anyway.... so i went to ms diaz to check on tomorrow's field trip.... haha... tapos i asked if we get a diploma... she said yes so i went back up to mrs reyes and asked.... she did forget about it... haha... so I got it tapos I went to my yaya in the canteen...bought One strawberry.... tapos, we went home.... on the way, i saw sean... hindi siya nag-hi sa'kin so i'm guessing na nagtatampo pa rin sya... anyhow..... after that I went back home and fell into deep slumber.... by the way, Jerold pala is going to singapore kasama si Joe.... haha.... anywyas... when i woke up, i looked at my clock... i thouht it was 4:10 na.... tapos I'm like... oh no... i didn't eat lunch..... anwyas... so i looked at my cellphone and it said it was 1:20.. haha.... kala ko I overslept... anyhow... i ate lunch while watching wowowee... haah.... it was hillarious... anyhow..... so now i'm here logging while reading PBB.com... hehe.... laging magkasaby yan... haha..... well.... on tese fights.... i hope na it would be solved at may peace na.... anyhow..... back to life.... FYI: i'm invisible in YM... haha.... hmmm.... well... that's all.... below are my grades.....

Academic Achievement
SUBJECT AREAGRADING PERIODFinal Mark
1234
Araling Panlipunan929698*9495
Chinese Comm. Arts9595979796
Christian Life Education969599*9195
Filipino98*99*98*9397
Language9297969796
Reading9393969394
Mathematics9094979694
Science99*96979797
QUARTERLY AVERAGE9496979596
Award2nd, D1st1st, D2nd1st
Computer EducationVGVGVG
Musical Education-VGVG
Work Education (Art)VG-VG
Physical EducationVGOO
HoofprintVGVG-
Symbiosis 7OO-
Student Council 7OO-
Boy's Choir SpecialVGO-

Character Development

AREAGRADING PERIODFinal Mark
1234
ConductOVGOVG-
EffortOVGOVG-
ServiceO-
Absence00
Tardiness00

1 reps.:

Anonymous said...

ang tiyaga mo sa pag-t-type ng grades mo!

nice scores...

haha! nakalimutan ang diploma! buti na lang at bumalik ka and realized you had none or else, gng. reyes would have a remembrance of you. haha!