Happy Grad Day!

Saturday, March 25 at 8:30 PM
Late Update....

hehe.... sorry now lang...

hehe... i was so excited to graduate.... hehe... anyway... i was still blogging at aroung 1:45... hehe... until my dad came and reminded me.. so i hurriedly dressed up and went to Xavier... we had a couple of wrong gate encpunters so i eded up walking from Gate 2.... I wore my Barong outside Gate 2 then went/rushed to the Grade 5 classrooms since it was already 2:15... I hurriedly looked for Mrs Reyes for my pin then lined up... and in a few minutes, we were ready to go... of course, while lining up, there were still some jokes and what-nots... hehe.. then we had the Mass... hehe... well... i had some mistakes while singing... not my fault... it was pretty OK... hehe.. tpaos we went to the classroom for refreshment and also: JOKE TIME... hehee... so there... after that.. at aroung quarter to 4, we lined up and went to the empty extension dining... then.. i was so excited... hehe... so we marched on.. I admit I was marchign fast kasi I was close to fred na and Paolo was behind me... that was a real proud moment... hindi ko na natiis... sobra na ako sa pawis... I had to move... grabe... so i wiped myself with a hanky.. hehe... so it was a proud moment for me... hehe... so we went on.. yada-yada... after the recessional we went on to the quad and di ko mahanap parents ko... hayy.... so I was there with Joe, Michael, Justin and... sila... hehe... I had my pic with Cj and Mikhail... hehe... tapos afte looking around, I found my dad... hehe... my mom was lined up for the ropers.. hehe... tapos i had my pic taken all around everywhere... hee.... after that i ate dinner with my close family sa Kamayan (Ael Banal was also there)... hehe... I got lotsa money and a watch from my parents... hehe.. Kamayan gave me free dinner and a stuff toy... (hehe... the others's dinner weren't free... hehe).. tapos there.. the day ended... I'm a certified Grade School Graduate!

2 reps.:

Anonymous said...

what-nots

ano yun?

tapos i had my pic taken all around everywhere...

we didn't bring our cam so i got no pics and no memories......waaaaa! :((

Kamayan gave me free dinner and a stuff toy...

i got free dessert.....but you're luckier! what is the stuff toy?

luis.m said...

what-nots... hmmm... i dunno how to describe it...

the stuff toy is a tiger but i switched with my dad who got a lion.... (if you buy a shake/juice you also get a free stuff toy...)