CONGRATS PINSAN!!

Saturday, March 18 at 4:48 PM
3.18: 4:49: Glowing - Nikki Gil

hehe...
don't know how that got into my system... hehe... la lang... hehe... i just came home from yamaha... yes... is commute.. using a cab.... no it's not yellow... i'm eating merienda... toated toast, hardboiled egg and coca-cola... hehe... la lang... y i'm commuting?... my dad is in singapore... heading for malaysia.... hehe... i wish he gets me an iPod... wish lang... not like that'll ever come true... haha... hmm.... i think i'm going to Pasig tonyt kasi it's my cousin grad kanina.... CONGRATS PINSAN!!!.... hehehe besides... when i txted her... she said "c u l8r"... so that must mean i'm going to pasig... hehe... in an hour i'll be going to Mass.. heheh... la lang... blabbering here uselessly.... is that a word?... hehe

Quote:

"I'm glowing inside because of youououoou..."

0 reps.: